LibGuides bootcamp for Faculty and Staff
Are you working on a contract renewal application, rank advancement application, or curriculum change proposal? Come learn or refresh your memory on how to use LibGuides, the software platform Woodbury uses for organizing and submitting all of these materials. This workshop will cover:
- Establishing/accessing your LibGuides account
- Creating guides and security/privacy settings
- Adding content, uploading files, adding images/media and linking to other resources
- Submitting guides to the relevant committees/recipients
We can also cover additional topics of interest as time allows.
You are welcome to come for just a part of the session if you can only make a half-hour. We hope to see you there!
Related LibGuide: Faculty Contract Renewal and Rank Advancement FAQ by Jared Cowing
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Electronic Study Hall (L106)