LibGuides bootcamp for Faculty and Staff
This workshop is intended primarily for faculty who are preparing contract renewal applications, rank advancement applications, and curriculum change proposals, but all faculty & staff who are interested in learning how to use LibGuides are welcome to attend. In this workshop, we will cover how to:
- Set up your account and log in
- Create a guide
- Edit guides and upload documents
- Submit and share guides with the Personnel Committee
We can also cover additional topics of interest as time allows.
This workshop will follow the WUFA meeting. You are welcome to come for just a part of the session if you can only make a half-hour. We hope to see you there!
Related LibGuide: Faculty Contract Renewal and Rank Advancement FAQ by Jared Cowing
- Thursday, November 16, 2017
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Electronic Study Hall (L106)
- Faculty & staff workshops