LibGuides bootcamp for Faculty and Staff
This workshop is intended primarily for faculty who are preparing contract renewal applications, rank advancement applications, and curriculum change proposals, but all faculty & staff who are interested in learning how to use LibGuides are welcome to attend. In this workshop, we will cover how to:
- Set up your account and log in
- Create a guide
- Edit guides and upload documents
- Submit and share guides with the Personnel Committee
We can also cover additional topics of interest as time allows.
We hope to see you there!
Related LibGuide: Faculty Contract Renewal and Rank Advancement FAQ by Jared Cowing
- Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Electronic Study Hall (L106)